Sandy Lefdahl's Profile and Contact Information
- Licensed in: PA
- Bio: She lives in Indiana with her husband, Travis, their kids, Sarah & Kalynne, and their dogs, Cali, Oliver, & Bailey. She once lived on a dairy farm, so she enjoys working in "the field," literally. She loves being out in the country with her farm families.
- Education: She is a graduate of Indiana High School and earned a Bachelor of Arts from Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Professional designations: CLCS
- Agent qualifications: She has worked for Good & Associates, Inc. since 2005 and has been in the industry since 1998. She maintains her property & casualty and health & life insurance licenses. She is also a Farm Certified agent and has earned her Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation. Her specialties are farm & business insurance and is the agencies' manager.
- Community activities: She is busy with volunteer activities through The Summit Church, Compassion Intl, Hope for Justice, and PA Farm Bureau. She also volunteers her time at her family's funeral home. Anything to boost economic opportunities for farmers and businesses, while expanding access to locally produced food is a passion. She shops local.
- Hobbies: She and her family attempt to escape as often as possible to the great outdoors. She enjoys landscaping and gardening projects, kayaking, crocheting, walking the dogs and boxing. Being a mom to teenage kids and all her kids' friends is strenuous, stressful and she might be losing her hair, but she wouldn't change it for the world.